LOL just joking hello Bat brat’s. This message is brought to you by Gothic Realms where all your poetic dreams ooze from my mind. Drip, drip, oops I dropped one. I haven’t posted anything new for my coffee lovers. Well here you go. I have a recipe from my own personal recipe box. I edited this because my phone has bad spell check, it spells worse than I do. So I corrected a few spelling errors. YAY! Moving on…>>>
Spanish Hot Cocoa Coffee.
What you will need is…
- A Coffee maker
- Sauce pan big enough to hold at least four cups.
- Ladle and whisk
- Nestle‑Abuelita Mexican Chocolate
- Rich Hot Cocoa mix (of your choosing).
- Coffee (of your choosing).
- Cinnamon sticks.
- Make the coffee like you usually do.
- Now add two cups of milk to your sauce pan, heat for three minutes then add one Nestle-Abuelita Mexican Chocolate stir until mixed.
- Add four tablespoons of Rich Hot Cocoa mix or as much as you want for extra rich Cocoa.
- Add two cinnamon sticks to the mixture. Let simmer for five minutes then let stand to cool.
- Add the coffee slowly stirring occasionally.
- Use the ladle to scoop into a mug how much Cocoa you want.
This recipe would be great for a holiday event or a party. I hope you try it and enjoy.