This is my Turkey Spaghetti Meal, it’s easy and cheap to make. You can find all your ingredients at Wal-Mart , Vons, or Albertsons. I like to go to Wal-Mart, plus Wal-Mart is cheap and friendly. I don’t like to eat meat nor do I eat any animals that are intelligent. I do eat fish, chicken, and shellfish. I lean more towards eating vegetables though.
Here’s the ingredients that you can use, if you’d like you can add your own touch to the meal.
- Turkey Meat (Ground Turkey or whole Turkey) cook in a frying pan. (DO NOT USE OIL).
- Spaghetti noodles (whole wheat or Corn meal noodles) that is if you want healthier noodles.
- Boil two quarts water (Add noodles when water starts to boil) cook noodles until al dente. literally meaning: “To the tooth” more like firm or bitty.
- You can use homemade sauce or you can buy sauce at the store I recommend (Pergu or Classico ).
- Add the Turkey Meat to your sauce.
- Make sure to drain your noodles then add the sauce, or wait until you add the noodles on a plate then add two large spoonfuls of sauce to your noodles.
How to make homemade tomato sauce.
I love tomatoes, they can help fight cancer and high blood pressure.
- Cut four tomatoes up into four halves (put oven on 425 – Cook tomato’s for 25 – 17 minutes or until skin turns a dark color) place them on a cooking tray on the top rack in your oven .
- Take tomato’s out of oven place in ice or cold water then peel the skin’s off. (Skip this if you want healthier tomatoes for your sauce).
- You can put them into a food processor or just cut them up to keep them chunky.
- Add some brown sugar or white sugar (Two teaspoons or to your taste).
- Black Pepper (Just a pinch).
- Sault, I use sea salt(Just a pinch).
- Garlic powder (Two Tablespoons or to your taste).
- Parsley (two leave’s or one).
- Add the Turkey Meat.
- Cook down to a simmer in a saucepan.
- If you’d like add two tablespoons ketchup.
- Add the sauce to your noodles on a plate.
- It should take up to 35 minutes to an hour to make the sauce.